Instagram Feed

Instagram

In a little while...

My trip started, advanced, following its path. I too followed it, body and soul, but my words were left behind, along the road, forgotten, lost in time, for a moment, for only an instant. When I realized my feet had trailed so much road already and my words stood still, hidden inside me, or scattered along so many places, instead of being where they belong, here, their house, the house of those traveled words with which I give a higher meaning to my journey. In a little while which became eternity, my trip continued while my words stood still, and now, when I restart their journey, when I finally bring words to life, their chronology is lost, varies, becoming inconstant, unimportant, or more important than ever, nevertheless impossible to follow. My journey will endure, until the road one day brings me back home. My writings too will continue, until someday I have nothing more to say, but from this point onrwards the words from the past will become one with those of the present, in a bumpy journey which will intertwine the trail followed by my feet with that followed by the memories of the path trailed until now. Constantly jolting along the road, as I also do, the journey of my words will move on, even if in a diffuse and potentially confusing way, along a bumpy path on which, nevertheless, I hope you can follow me.

Hanoi, Vietnam, March 2014

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário